« Back

NOTES
aloha overflows abundantly- Again pushing the envelope of musical cross-pollination. The basis of the songs are well-known classical pieces but Daniel deconstructs and reconstructs in delightful and unexpected ways. Amy Stillman creates all-new Hawaiian language lyrics for the album. Try floating and listening to this record like I am on the cover. A welcome respite from an often harried existence.

16 Responses to “Huana Ke Aloha”

1. Arabella Janairo 7 October 2010 at 10:58 pm #

Hi Tia, I listened to the samples of your beautiful songs. Just want you to know that we are all so proud of you.

I just want to point out that #9 Pua i ka ua does not have the sound, so you can’t listen to the sample.

Anyway, congrats on this beautiful website.

God Bless & more power to you!! Love, Auntie Belle

2. Tia 8 October 2010 at 7:54 am #

Thank you Auntie Belle!!!!!…and I fixed #9.

3. laly95 8 October 2010 at 8:59 am #

Your music and your web site are really magnific .
    I love .
    Bravo to you and I hope that I could come one day to see you there live.
    Love Laly.

4. Deidre 11 October 2010 at 1:05 pm #

Hi Tee!! Love the new album! So proud of you sis! xoxo

5. Libor 13 October 2010 at 7:35 am #

Aloha,
    I’m sorry for bad English. I wanted to order the CD “Huana Ke Aloha” and to my regret, the international order appears the message “Fatal Failure.” Please, when it will be possible to order the CD? Thank you for your reply. Sincerely. Libor

6. Tia 20 October 2010 at 10:12 pm #

Sorry, the ordering system was broken for a bit – now fixed.

• Libor 21 October 2010 at 7:28 am #

Thank you. Today I ordered the CD. Libor

7. Libor 30 October 2010 at 7:48 am #

Aloha,
    včera jsem obdržel i Vaše poslední CD. Na všech z nich jsou nádherné melodie a písně, které si pouštím vždy pro radost, pohodu a klid.
    Mnohokrát děkuji a doufám, že přibudou i další.
    Až z České republiky zdraví
    Libor

8. dgriffsh 13 February 2011 at 9:39 pm #

Congratuations on your Grammy win. It prompted us to listen to your CD samples and it is super.

9. Lizzie 9 April 2011 at 8:06 am #

Hi Tia I like singing but I have a problem do not understand the songs that I like to translate for me
    Atte.Lizzie

10. darkos85 9 July 2011 at 6:40 am #

Hello,

Your music is wonderful & soothing; I like the wesite, too. Just wanted to say hi after watching “Relic Hunter” series–and reliving favorite past TV moments– I so got the urge to leave a comment.

A fan of yours from Macedonia, Europe. ;)

11. boltorix 6 August 2011 at 7:26 am #

bonjour
    j’aime beaucoup votre musique et vos films. bonne continuation pour la suite.bisous olivier

12. Andrew 7 November 2012 at 8:12 pm #

So nice to meet you in Winnipeg! I just ordered your latest disc! I am looking forward to sharing your and Daniel’s beautiful music with my students! Mahalo nui loa! Andrew